Most Authentic Chinese Cuisine in Denver, Colorado
Chinese cuisine is originated from China and has become popular in all parts of the world including America. In America, Chinese food is the most popular cuisine.You can find your favorite and authentic Chinese cuisine at many places around Denver, Colorado. Denver offers authentic Chinese cuisines like other large cities and has several restaurants with mouth watering menus and excellent service.
Best and most Authentic Chinese Cuisine in Denver, Colorado:
* 'Imperial Chinese': It is an old Chinese restaurant , established in 1985. The Imperial is located at 431 south Broadway. They offer variety of spicy Szechwan and mandarin dishes. The Imperial Chinese Restaurant is famous for it's spicy Szechwan dishes. It was first to introduce the sesame chicken to Denver and it's flavorful version is still the best.
Their best dishes: Sesame chicken, Hunan beef, steamed whole bass, prawn a la Szechwan etc.
Awarded Westword- Best of Denver 1999 "Best Downtown Chinese Lunch Buffet" in 1999.
* P.F. Changs China Bistro/Downtown: The restaurant uses ingredients that contain all the major FDA allergens (peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, fish, shellfish, milk, soy and wheat).
* Chef Liu's Authentic Chinese Cuisine: Location- 562 S Chambers Rd, Aurora, CO 80017
This place is good for lunch and dinner and according to review of customers their lunch menu is fantastic. Their Sesame Chicken, chinese meat balls and crab meat fried rice are among popular dishes.
* 'Chinese Dim Sum Seafood Restaurant': Location - 2500 W. Alameda Ave. Denver, CO
It is nominated among 100 top Chinese Restaurants in USA. More achievements are:
- Top of the Town 2004, 2006 by 5280 Magazine
- Best of Denver 2005, 2006 by Westword
- 2006 Dining Guide Winner by Rocky Mountain News
- Four and half stars 2007
- America’s #1 online guide
- “JJ Chinese serves up food you won’t forget” By Rocky Mountain News
- “Splendid Cantonese Menu revels in seafood” By the Denver Post
* Super Star Asian: Location - 2200 W. Alameda Ave. Denver, CO: They offer authentic Chinese dishes starting from sea cucumber and shark fin soup to French-influenced beef in wine sauce and congee porridges etc.
* 'Wok Uptown': Location: 1789 Ogden Street. Denver, CO 80218
Speciality: Their menu contains no MSG.
* Heaven Dragon Chinese Restaurant: Location- 3730 E 120Th Ave., Thornton CO
Speciality: It is the favorite of some of the most powerful local and state politicians: Governor Owens, Sen.Wayne Allard, U.S. Reps Mark Udall and Bob Beauprez, Thornton Mayor Noel Busck and even President Bush, Who ordered takeout when he was in town.
* Official site: http://www.denvergov.org/