Best Longbeach Bed and Breakfast Inn
South of Downtown LA lies Longbeach, California. Visitors can enjoy scenic views of the ocean, beaches, walking or biking along the shore. Some of the sites include the Miller Japanese Garden and the Aquarium of the Pacific which is the largest aquarium in the world. The accomodations vary from quaint bed and breakfast inns to yachts, or ocean lines such as the Queen Mary. The Beachrunners Inn is considered one of the best bed and breakfasts in Longbeach, especially by beach lovers and those looking for a romantic getaway.
Beachrunners Inn is a bed and breakfast located in the Middle Broadway Corridor of Longbeach, CA. It is family owned and operated. Your primary hostesses will be Innkeeper Pat and her daughter Courtney. Other members come and go as they help out whenever needed. Pat will be preparing your delicious complimentary Continental Breakfast in the morning for her fresh baked goods, and fresh, home brewed coffee. The Inn is only a short walk to the beach which makes it one of the most popular bed and breakfasts in the area.
231 Kennebec Avenue
Longbeach, CA 90803
Phone: Toll Free: 1-866-221-0001
On the main floor guests will find a common living room which is provides all the comforts such as:
- Wingback Chairs
- Reading material
- Complimentary newspaper
- Computer with Internet access
Complimentary Continental Breakfast with a pot of fresh coffee for the early birds. Homemade baked goods by your hostess.
Rooms: Complete with TV, cable and VCR.
- Ceiling fans
- Windows that can be opened
- Robes, slippers, extra bath towels and linens
- Hair Dryers
- Kings Size bed with full bath including shower
- Queen Size bed with dressing room and bath
- Queen Size bed located on the main floor
- Full size bed in a large room
There is a private garden where you can eat your breakfast, have a cup of coffee or to sit and relax a bit.
If you wish to go sightseeing there is a shuttle bus which take you around Longbeach. The beach and local restaurants are within walking distance.
- Long Beach Bike path which provides a great view of the ocean, day or night.
- Queen Mary Liner
- Enjoy shopping at Shoreline Village for souvenirs and gifts for the serious and fun loving friends and family.
- Long Beach Playhouse where you can enjoy live performances: Drama, comedies and musicals.
- The Miller Japanese Garden is phenomenal. Enjoy nature at its best. A must see.
Restaurants: Choose from those that serve quality meals near the inn or at Shoreline Village. Dine on fine steaks and fresh seafood or have a bottle of beer and hot wings.
- Coffee Houses
- Antique Shops
- Gift Shops
- Aquarium of The Pacific: A spectacular view of the life in the Pacific Ocean.
- Rancho Los Alamitos: A retreat which also has multiple cultural events and and other activities based on Native American Cultures.